Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random...

O.K., I know this is random, but if I don't blog things as they happen..then sometimes I forget.....Anyway, I am sitting upstairs at the computer updating pictures and posting to our blog. Jack and Parker are playing with building blocks and TJ and Trey are playing the Wii....Trey suddenly announces "I have to go pee", presses pause on the Wii and runs to the bathroom. 5 seconds later he appears back at the door with his pants still around his ankles....and starts singing, "Looking like a fool with my pants on the ground".......Oh, the comic timing of a 5 year old..TJ and I both cracked up...and to think we heard that song once about 2 weeks on American Idol...oh, they retain more than you know! Ha, Ha! I love those little laugh out loud moments our children give us.

No comments: