Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh Boy.....

I'm sure when TJ sees these pictures he's going to flip out, ha! But the joys of having a sister is that you get to play with her stuff too. All 3 kids were playing in Parkers room, and obviously they got into her dress up drawer. I came upstairs to put away laundry and this is what I found. Jack really thought he looked so good....and to think that he held still enough to let her put all this on him is beyond crazy....when I try to dress him its like wrestling a wild boar. Trey thought he was just hilarious in his outfit too....he kept walking around in the heels and laughing...oh boy! Surely they make "dress up" clothes for boys too, like pirates, cowboys, etc....gotta be on the lookout for those!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. Hasenfuss said...

hilarious!!! i can't wait to show brandon! :)

Smith Family Adventures said...

I love it!!! My Trey is starting to do stuff like that as well!!