Tuesday, May 5, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E


Now that I'm significantly outnumbered during the day, its almost impossible to be watching everybody ALL the time...Well, I took my eyes off of Parker for 5 minutes and this is where I find her....on the very top of the moving boxes! She's definitely my "climber"....Other places I've found her are: Standing on top of my kitchen table "swinging" the chandelier....standing on the top of her changing table....standing on top of the footboard of my bed....and those are just to name a few.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Green said...

Cute pic! Anna seems to be my climber. She has been found on top of MK's art chair and on top of the picnic bench at the park. The last one was while the entire fam was there for MK's b'day party so at least we can all take the blame for that one happening!