Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day 2009


I had a wonderful Mothers Day...My kids gave me a gift card for a "day at the spa"....and let me just tell you how excited I am about that!! But the best gift of all was just getting to spend time with TJ and my three wonderful kids!! They seem to amaze me daily with things they say and do. God has blessed our family in more ways than I can mention in one paragraph. I want to always give him the glory in all our accomplishments, especially our healthy, happy children. I once heard someone say.....to a mom of "preschoolers" the days are LONG, but the years are FAST!! how true is that???? There's no way you can be a 'PERFECT" mom, but there are a million ways you can be a GOOD one! I promise to always be the best I can! Thank you guys for making my Mothers Day so special! I Love You!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: