Friday, January 30, 2009

Congratulations Grandaddy!

My Dad officially retired from Homewood Fire Department this month after 35+ years of service...his last day in the office was Tuesday. While Trey was at school, I took Parker and Jack by the office to see him on his last day. We brought balloons (actually several balloons, but only 2 actually made it into the office, the rest are floating above Soho Square somewhere). Parker hopped right up into his desk chair with his balloons (and don't forget Jack's bottle) and was ready to "work". Ha! Congratulations Dad we are so happy for you! Take a break, You deserve it! Actually, I think I need some things fixed at my house, do you mind coming over? Ha!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Avery Tales said...

Congrats to your Dad! I'm sure he and my next door neighbor, Ray Prestridge, know each other. Ray retired from the Homewood FD around 3 or 4 years ago. He and his wife Debbie are Jeffrey's surogate grandparents! I hope all is well in the Fuqua home!

~ Lurenda