Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st bite of Cereal


Well....Jack went to his 4 month check up on Dec. 15th....he was in the 75 % for both height and weight, and got 4 shots...which he promptly starting screaming to the top of his lungs the second the first shot hit. I felt so sorry for him, but there was nothing I could do...I'm sure all moms understand that go through this with their kids....I keep telling TJ that one day I am going to make him go to the dr. appointments....sit in the waiting room (trying to entertain the baby/toddler)...and then wait some more in the patient room (continuing to try and entertain the baby/toddler...only they are naked this time)....and then "trying" to hold an "intelligeble" conversation with the pediatrician while the baby/toddler is either screaming/crying/running around the room....only to end the appointment by holding your baby/toddler's shoulders/arms down while the nurse gives them shots....not at all a pleasant experience....seriously, I must make TJ do this at least once.
Anyway, here's Jack trying his first bite of cereal...he wasn't really sure what to do with it once he got in his mouth...he just kept spitting it back out.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Avery Tales said...

I know I'm a little late on this comment, but it cracked me up!! You are so much braver and nicer than me. I only have one little guy and I "force" Ben to attend the doctors visits! I refuse to do that one alone. Bless your heart for having to go through that routine with a toddler and a baby!! You are one strong Mommy!