Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WE ARE PREGNANT.....YES, AGAIN!

O.K., For everyone who doesn't already know, we are unexpectantly expecting our 3rd child. God has given us a "little surprise". Actually, 3 children were the ultimate plan, we just didn't think they would be this close together! Yikes! I went to the Dr. last week and I am already 10 weeks along...another shocker! Looking on the bright side, I am almost out of the first trimester! Anyway, that puts my due date August 24th (yes before Parkers first birthday), but they'll actually do another c-section around the 2nd week in August. So the Fuqua house will be a little crazy to say the least. Hope you guys enjoy the blog updates while they last, because I'm sure that blogging will fall way down on the priority list once I've got 3 kids under 3 years old!!

2 comments:

Shawn Allen said...

congrats. just curious, will parker and the new baby be in the same grade in school?

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have figured out what was causing the pregnancies. Congrats! We will just stay at 2 kids. You win!