Thursday, January 10, 2008

Funny Things Trey said This Week!

As many of you with three year olds know....funny statements are a day to day occurrence! Here are a few that made me chuckle this week...
1). Trey and I were going over some basic anatomy....I pointed to my ear and he said "ear"....I pointed to my nose and he said "nose".....I pointed to my eyebrows and he said "feathers"....I guess that means I really need to have my brows done!
2). I also held up one finger and he said "one"...I held up two fingers and he said, "two"...I held up 7 fingers and he said..."Much!"
3). Last but not least, we were drawing on his new Easel....I drew triangle and said look Trey here's a Triangle....thinking I had taught him something, He says..."no mommy, that's a right triangle".....Wow, they grow up too fast!

1 comment:

The Nicholson Zoo said...

Wow, he knows what a right triangle is! Is he in advanced mother's day out? hehe