Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Let me Explain....

First of all, let me say that Jack is not too fond of his "naptime" these days....As soon as I start heading up the stairs with him in my arms he starts squirming...by the time we get to his door he's all but screaming...I read him a story ( he's not really listening considering that he's crying...simply a formality, ha!) I lay him in his bed and tell him "night-night"...he immediately stands up and starts bouncing/screaming....Anyway, he usually only cries for about 5 minues and then passes out cold for a nap. When I went back up to get him after naptime yesterday....I discovered that in his tantrum he turned all the letters around backward above his bed....as if to "show me" for putting him up there by himself.....Whew, he's not so "laid-back" Jack anymore....
Posted by Picasa