Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh Yeah, I forgot

O.K., so a couple of posts back...I was talking about the snow and mentioned the kids in the bubble bath. So I completely forgot to go back and post the pics of the "famous" bubble bath TJ made the kids. Our way of "coercing" the kids back inside from playing in the snow was to tell them they could have a bubble bath. TJ started the tub while I took wet snow clothes and put them in the dryer...Within minutes I hear TJ yell "Hey hon, you gotta bring the camera!"...When I got to the bathroom this is what I found. Not sure why we haven't figured this one before now, but apparently you can't put Bubble bath in the water and then turn the jets on...because this is what happens! Bubbles everywhere!!!! Of course the kids thought it was great...they keep asking Daddy to do their bubble baths every night, ha! In case you can't recognize...the above picture is Parker (the snot coming out of her nose is lovely isn't it?)
Trey having some bubble fun....
Sweet Jack wondering what in the heck is going on......we had to keep an eye on him, he would just disappear in the bubbles.
This picture of Parker says it all. Snow day + Bubbles= very very fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Green said...

I miss you guys so much and love seeing the blog! I have got to do better with mine!

vuhelp said...

I love kids. They are really angel.