Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jack -11 months old


Every month I think...man I can't believe Jack's another month older..where have the past 11 months gone? Jack continues to maintain his "laid back" attitude most of the time, but don't let him fool you....he can be a little fireball when he needs to be. He's jabbering up a storm, mostly still sticking with "momma" and "dadda", but his big accomplishment over the last 2 weeks is WALKING! Yes he has walked the soonest out of all 3 kids (he beat the other two by about 2 weeks). He toddles around everywhere, its the cutest thing to see. Of course the first time I saw him taking steps I got a big lump in my throat and teared up. Just knowing that he's my "baby" and already walking, it makes me a little sad. I just don't want them to grow up too fast....I could handle "sleeping through the night" though,Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: