Friday, December 12, 2008

2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Clothes Party!

The 2nd annual tacky christmas clothes party was a success. Everyone managed to dig out some tacky Christmas attire ( I think most people dug from their parents closets!)....I do have say that I think Jarrett may have won.....AGAIN!....Yes, TJ has on scrubs instead of Christmas clothes, but he did have good intentions.....sometimes the hospital calls, Ha!
The Men and kids pose for pic....Hass, TJ (with Jack), Jarrett (with Jacey), Tony (with Tyler) and Neil (with Trey).....Aren't you proud guys, I didn't cut your head off!
Now its the womens turn....Yes, I had to come out of my festive sweater due to the "sweats" I had....it seems these "post-pregnancy" hormones seem to hang around a little longer than I remembered.
Santa even came to visit the kids and bring presents! This was the 1st time that Parker hadn't cried at Santa!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: