Monday, September 15, 2008

Jack---4 Weeks Old




Here's some random pics of Jack at 4 weeks old! He went back to the Dr. last week and has gained 17 ounces! and has grown 1.5 inches! Wow, do they really grow that fast in 2 weeks? He's staying awake more during the day....yet still not sleeping great at night...He's such a joy to be around and other than the sleeping thing, is such a good baby! He's only 4 weeks old, but it seems like he's been in our lives forever! Now, I can't imagine life without Jack.....it's funny to think that he was our "surprise" baby, I guess God knows what he's doing ! Our little family now feels "complete"!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill Parrott said...

I can't believe how big he is!! He's definitely a Parker baby though! I hate I missed yall on Friday. I was probably there an hour after yall left!