Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day Home from Hospital...

I like to title this first picture...."Brothers Bonding"..It was the cutest thing, Trey wanted to be the first to show Jack his new bed. He climbed in there with him, held his hand, patted his head....it was sooo sweet!

Well, our first day home was a little crazy at first. Of course, as soon as we rolled into the driveway, we see Trey and Parker standing at the window waving, and I immediately start tearing up and then the waterworks started! I was just so glad to be home and to see the kids....I am not used to being away from them that long! Both kids seems wowed by baby Jack...Parker tries her best to peek over the bassinet at him and Trey likes to hold him and show him all of his new stuff!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Jack is beautiful! I can't wait to see him. I know you have your hands full now!

Mandy Slye said...

Congratulations! Jack is adorable. You have a precious family!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny he is beautiful!! I cant wait to see all of you!! Love and miss you

meme g said...

Well Jenny you did it again -another beautiful baby- we are so happy for you guys. Cannot wait to see all of you. May God continue to bless your beautiful family.
Aunt Susie, Uncle Mark & Tyler

Smith Family Adventures said...

love the "brothers bonding"...you need to frame that! he's beautiful!

Amy Green said...

I love the picture of their fingers! I wish I had thought of that one...